Monday, July 18, 2005

Waah!!!

Waah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today was the first day of school!!!!!!!!!!!! What happened to my summer? I'm very sad right now. I'm not ready to go back. Really not ready. I don't think I've dreaded the first day of school so much before in my life, even that first day of the second year of grad school. It's different when you're a student, I guess. On a happier note, the first day back wasn't so bad. The meeting at Ike was entertaining and the meeting (different kine) at Kipapa was okay. Lance's first day isn't till next week, so he brought me and Jules lunch and ate with my department.

I was going to post some summer fun pictures, but I can't find my camera stuff. I don't know where Lance put them because they're not in their previous spot (we're rearranging the office). And he's not home so I can't ask him. So then I decided to post some wedding pictures because it turns out that we get to keep our proofs and we'll also get the negatives later. I scanned them onto the desktop computer, but I'm having a difficult time accessing them from my laptop. Lance will probably figure it out, but once again, he's not home. Oh well, no pictures for now.

Anyway, as I mentioned, we're rearranging/organizing the office so I can finally move more of my stuff in. Why I started so late in the summer, I don't know, because now I have to work on it while back at school. Anyway, so although Lance and I have been married for three months now and everything, mixing our school supplies really is the sign that our lives have truly been melded together. Okay, okay, so we're definitely married, we've been sharing everything, and doing our laundry together and everything, but the mixing of the school supplies is really the sign that our lives have been fused into one. See, because those who know me know that school supplies are very important to me. In fact, my smart ass friends in high school used to refer to me as "Office Max." Anyway, school supply shopping was always such a treat and I'm very protective of my school supplies. So me not only sharing my supplies, but actually mixing my supplies and understanding that they now also belong to Lance was...well, it was, like, wow. We're married. Ha, interesting that the combining of school supplies means so much.

1 comment:

nure nezumi said...

Wongie I have much, much, MUCH to say about this beginning of work thing. But, I don't think it would be very nice, and who knows who reads these things so I guess I'll have to tell you later. Actually, once I'm out of there I don't even want to think about anything remotely related to it so maybe it'll have to wait until I can get away a little farther away from all this junk.