Sunday, January 01, 2006

2006

Wow, I'm glad that I was able to post all those pictures before we were too far in to to 2006. Those were a lot of pictures. I guess I should've posted them along the way. I really don't know why I'm so inconsistent now. I was a pretty good blogger during my last year of grad school, but then I don't know what happened. Was it that I was so good at blogging b/c I was trying to avoid doing school work? Or was it that life got too hectic during the wedding planning? Or maybe it was the introduction of knitting that sucked up all my time?

1 comment:

....meow.... said...

glad to see you updated, although i'm not that great of an updater myself. i totally loved the nemo hat one, i cracked up. and i'm happy to see that you're enjoying the knitting thing...i sort of lost it for a while during the summer b/c of moving, but now i'm back into it again, and by the way, that blue-ish yarn for the scarf you made for kristen, what is that? its really pretty. anyways, hope your new year is starting off w/a bang. tell lance i say hello, and i can't wait to see you two this august (i won't accept no for an answer...although i'm kind of a loser in that i didn't get to go to yours...but that's why you have to make up for it by going to mine, plus you get to visit seattle for the first time).