Tuesday, September 25, 2007

WTF

It is 1:00 in the afternoon on a Tuesday. Any guesses as to where I am right now? I'm at home. I'm bloody sick again. The past month I've been on a nasty cycle where I'm sick for one week (see the blog w/ the orange juice) and then healthy for the next week and then sick for the next week. So I was healthy last week and lo and behold the cycle held up and now I'm sick again. The best part is that these illnesses have gotten progressively worse. This time around I have a fever and at times it feels as though my head is gonna explode, it's so sore. I actually gave in and went to the doctor yesterday and I have a sinus infection. Oh, I actually went to an adult doctor. Yes, I now have an adult doctor. My previous doctor was a pediatrician/adolescent doctor whose cutoff age was 26. Anyway, as Joy so rudely pointed out yesterday, I now have my big girl pants.

2 comments:

nicole said...

good to see that you've been updating this thing regularly. i haven't been looking at booger page in a long while.

brandizzle said...

what is your deal?! I hope this is a week where you are not sick, although I think your post was two weeks ago so...maybe you are. BOO! anyways, I just started up a new blog so yeah. how's your ripstick practice going and your house?