Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Random things

Fall break has come and gone. I'm making myself feel better by reminding myself that the second quarter always seems to go by quickly. I think all of those lovely holidays help. Anyway, Joy and Brad got married! She looks great, huh? Anyway, I learned that I enjoy bossing people around and maybe I'll become an event coordinator person if this whole speech thing doesn't work out.
We also did more home renovation stuff this break. We painted our master bedroom and although it was a hassle to paint it two different colors, it really came out fantastic. We're getting closer and closer to having the house of our dreams.
M*Bark discovered a fun new game. Apparently Lance puts his dirty clothes on the bathroom floor while he's taking a shower. He's really good about picking them up when he's done and putting them in the hamper, so I didn't realize that he did this until M*Bark started sticking her paws under the bathroom door. She's pulling his clothes out from the bathroom and into the bedroom.

1 comment:

Joseph said...

I want a pet monkey that does house work.