Monday, March 12, 2007

Messy, Messy

It's been a stressful couple of months. It's not completely over yet, but at least I can stop cleaning my house every other day. And I can stop worrying (hopefully!) that I'm gonna have to run home in the middle of the day to pick up dirty laundry. I've never had a house so clean before. The counters and kitchen sink were cleaned and scrubbed more times in the last couple of months than they have been in the last two years. We even removed the hamper from our house and have been stuffing dirty laundry into laundry/grocery bags and shoving them in our cars until I did the laundry. We're not slobs, but we're also not compulsively clean either. Anyway, we're really enjoying having a hamper again and, judging from the current state of my house, we're also enjoying not having to be super clean. I think we're taking it to the extreme, though, because my house is quite messy right now. I was using this tissue as a book mark. I finished the book a week ago and the tissue ended up falling to the floor. So I dropped the tissue last week and I just took a picture of it now....so therefore this tissue has been on my floor for a week. Yep, I've been looking at this tissue for a week. It's in the area between my bed and the window and since I also sleep on that side of the bed, I don't think my husband has seen it yet. I'm guessing that he hasn't b/c he probably would have picked it up by now. I kinda want to leave it there. It's like this tissue represents my frustration with cleaning every other bloody day and it's rebelling for me. I also want to see how long it will stay there before Lance picks it up. Yes, I'll leave it there, I don't want to pick it up.

I'm gonna go pick it up.

No comments: