Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Resurrection

[Side note: I changed the look of my blog, but now my archive list is screwy. The year for the blogs is wrong. It says that I wrote it a year and a month before I actually did. So...2005=2006, 2006=2007, January=February, February=March. Don't know what's going on, hopefully it'll be fixed soon.]

After months of silence, I'm back. Not sure where I went to, but back I am. Oddly enough, I'm resurrecting my blog because I am currently unable to comfortably talk. I've been sick for more than a week and although I'm feeling better, my asthma's acting up. So now I can't talk without coughing. Ha, ha, a speech pathologist that can't talk. Anyhow, I'm taking 1/2 day since I do need to go in this afternoon.

A lot has happened since my last blog. A lot of frustration and anger, but a lot of good as well. The good has far outweighed the bad. There were times where I wanted to rip my hair out, but through it all I knew it would all work out in the end. I'm a fairly cynical person, but I do believe that things do have a way of working themselves out and that things happen for a reason. Life continues to reaffirm this belief.

Anywho, the last time I posted, I promised pictures from Seattle. Seattle was a long time ago but here's a couple of pictures anyway.



No comments: