Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Germy little people

I'm home sick...again. Actually, I haven't been sick for awhile. Anyway, germy little kids should stay home from school. They have a difficult time focusing and learning when they're sick and THEY INFECT OTHER PEOPLE. I think I should have the right to refuse services to anyone with stuff coming out of their nose. I've been feeling under the weather for a week now and finally decided to give in and stay home today and rest. See, I've been feeling sick but other than drinking orange juice, I haven't done much to make myself better. I should've been resting all week but life's just been too busy lately. Some of the adults at work have been driving me crazy and what with planning the convention and general social obligations, I just haven't had too much time to rest. Anyway, I drank some orange juice, took a nap, and forced myself to eat some saimin for lunch. I think it's time for another nap. I hope M*Bark doesn't mind shoving over so that I can have a bit of the couch.

No comments: