Monday, October 22, 2007

The great pumpkin

Isn't The Great Pumpkin a beaut? This weekend, we went to the pumpkin patch to pick this year's pumpkins. It was the first public weekend of the patch and it was crazy busy. There were so many people there and so many cars in the lot that people were parking out on the street. In the end, I had three pumpkins that went home with me. Two medium size ones (the kine you can't you really carve) and this beauty of a pumpkin. I also ended up purchasing a small pumpkin from Safeway. As you can see, M*Bark had to check out the newest addition to our house. The pumpkins are going with me to school tomorrow because I'm going to have some of my kids talk about small, medium, and large and what better way to illustrate that than with pumpkins?

No comments: