Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving

Ahh...Thanksgiving weekend. Fantastic. I just finished cooking and baking for tomorrow and I'm just waiting for the cranberry sauce and pumpkin squares to cool so that I can go to bed. I'm glad the overnight layered salad is not a third thing that I need to cool because I'm exhausted. Lance and M*Bark both went to bed without me and I'm jealous. So tired. I blame my "boss" for the late finish as she was the stupid one who scheduled a training for the afternoon before Thanksgiving. I also blame myself for going to the stupid training. It was a big waste of time, the speaker was fairly boring and didn't quite seem to know what she was talking about, and I disagreed with many of the things that she said.

Anyway, so we have Lance's cousin's house tomorrow day and my aunty's house at night. I hope to relax this weekend, but I also have a list of things I want to get done. My desire to relax often gets overshadowed by my need to do stuff. Anyway, no matter how busy this weekend turns out to be, I'm definitely going to make time to play with our new toy. Rock Band is perhaps the most awesome game ever. I love Guitar Hero as well, but with Rock Band I finally get to fulfill my dream of being a drummer. Thank goodness this game came out after we moved out of our townhouse and in to a single family house. My poor neighbors.

I just realized that this post is a little different from the typical Thanksgiving titled blog. I didn't say anything about what I'm thankful for or anything like that. It's not that I'm not thankful for everything I have. I realize how blessed I am but honestly, I'm just a little too tired and grouchy right now.

No comments: