Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Randomness

-Debates are fun. During the last debate, Senator Obama made a lot of interesting points, especially about the federal's involvement in public education. In regards to No Child Left Behind, he said "unfortunately though, they left the money behind for No Child Left Behind." He also said that although he supports local control of the schools, they do need the support of the federal government. The government can't continue with these federal mandates without federal money.

-M*Bark needs a bath. She's lying here next to me on the couch, all calm and unsuspecting. Heh.

-We have a new member in our family. He's green and has a hard shell. He and M*Bark are still getting acquainted.

-I'm hungry. I need to eat lunch.

-My head hurts. I'm home sick today. Pretty good because I haven't been sick since May.

No comments: