Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Missed Blogs

There were many bloggable events the last 2 1/2 months and for the last 2 1/2 months I kept thinking, "Oh, I'm gonna blog about that." Sadly, all I did was think it, not actually do it. So now that 2009's here, I'm gonna clean up some stuff from 2008. I now present the titles for the "Missed Blogs."

1. A new family member









2. Happy Birthday, Popo!









3. A wonderful opportunity and a decision to make...

4. Welcome, new friend










5. Halloween Fun










6. Haircut









7. Yes we can

8. Spending time with an old friend


9. Surprise birthday party









10. I love 2nd Quarter

11. I learned!

12. The sky is falling!


13. The craziness is starting...

14. I didn't sign up for this

15. Thank goodness for vacation

16. Mahjong fun - I wish Brandi lived in Hawaii

17. Merry Christmas but I think I'll skip this one this year

18. Christmas kicked my arse...again









19. 2008 in Review

Wow, I didn't realize that I had 19 blogs taking up space in my head. No wonder I sometimes forget stuff...

1 comment:

brandizzle said...

it was tons of fun and i wish we had more time to hang out! alas, living in hawaii is not for me. but then i'm even more fun when i come back each year. :) p.s. you should write some of those blogs.