Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Top 12

Yea, American Idol has moved into the Top 12 stage. I mentioned earlier that Lance and I had a bet going and that I was about to lose the first part of it. After the Top 12 was announced, there was a lot of gloating in the house that night and sadly, I wasn't the one doing it. I hate when that happens.

Anyway, I'm moving on and hoping to at least win the second half of the bet. The second half is the most important part anyway, since it means correctly picking the next American Idol. I won the Taylor Hicks year and no one won last year because we did it a little differently and had an elaborate point system for the last half of the wager. Of course the ridiculousness of Sanjaya messed it up and no one won.

Anyway, this year Lance and I both selected two people that we thought could win the whole thing. I have David Archuleta and Jason Castro while Lance has David Cook and Brooke White. I was torn between Jason Castro and Brooke White, but Lance picked Brooke first so the decision became easy. Anyway, wish me luck.

2 comments:

brandizzle said...

You know, you really don't need much luck because David Archuleta is going to win it all. =)

nure nezumi said...

true dat... hate to admit it, but little bro's got it in the bag! haha.