Wednesday, January 07, 2009

The scary one

My head hurts, my blood pressure's up, and I am mighty pissed. I just got off the phone after dealing with...guess. MACY'S. Again. Even though my account is closed. WTF. And I need to call them back tomorrow morning because apparently the office that has the authorization to fix their screw up is closed. That is unfortunate because I really don't want to deal with this company yet again, especially since I was so mad this time around that I actually used the phrase, "I shouldn't be screwed over just because you guys f***ed up." Yes, I am ashamed to admit that I used such foul language but I've never been more frustrated nor more furious with one company in my life.

In our relationship, Lance is the more logic/spatial person and I am definitely the more verbal person. But I am also starting to suspect that I am also the scary one. And that maybe Lance thinks that I'm the scary one. I got my first clue a few months ago when we bought something from a local pet shop. When we went home we discovered that a key piece was missing. We went back to the store and Lance told me to "yell at them." I didn't because they quickly apologized and replaced the item but the fact that he told me to yell at them was my first clue. And then last week we got a notice from our mortgage company that was a concern and Lance told me to "get em" (everything was actually fine). And now that I think about it, everytime we have to deal with stupid companies, he tells me to "get em." Hmm. Yes, I think I'm right. He thinks that I'm the scary one.

Macy's better fix their screw up tomorrow.

No comments: