Friday, April 10, 2009

I don't know how it happened...

Ahhh...another convention done. Well, almost. I'm taking the weekend off and then I need to send out invoices and finish up some stuff. But for the most part I'm done and I can breathe again. It was easier and more fun this year with the exception of the times that well, that just weren't. Those parts were not fun enough that Jen and I had decided that we were done after this convention. We were determined that we were not gonna be in charge after June and we were turning over the reins to someone else. As the convention got closer and I had to deal with unreasonable people day after day after day, I became more determined that I was sticking to my decision and I was done. I told everyone around me that I was done and they all applauded my decision. They all didn't believe me but I was insistent that I knew myself better than they did and by golly I was not gonna go back on my word.

Jen and I (and really Bruce) are doing it again. How did this happen?

3 comments:

nure nezumi said...

because you want the power. you need the power. you lover the power.

right? haha. well, at least that's better than "because you're a pushover who can't say 'no.'" right?

nure nezumi said...

okay, i meant to write you "love" the power, not you "lover" the power... that would be weird

Kat said...

Alright, I can admit that MAYBE the power is a part of it...