Friday, February 22, 2008

American Idol Picks

Before the destruction of my knitting, last night's blog was going to be about American Idol and my Top 6 picks. Anyway, here they are:
1) David Archuleta
2) Jason Castro
3) Michael Johns
4) Alaina Whitaker
5) Amanda Overmyer
6) Ramiele Malubay
Lance and I have a bet going as to who's going to make the Top 12. We both lost a boy and a girl from our lists last night, but I wasn't too attached to the ones that left. Not all of the people on my Top 6 list are on the list that I have with Lance because we choose people in draft format. I also like Danny Noriega, but he didn't make my Top 6 list because he didn't do very well during this week's performance. After last year's abysmal Sanjaya performances, I decided not to formulate my list until after the first week of Top 24 performances. Amanda Overmyer didn't very well either but she still made my list because she's cool and because I don't really have strong preferences when it comes to the girl performers.

No comments: