Sunday, February 24, 2008

Birthday fun

I celebrated another birthday two weeks ago and last night I was fortunate enough to celebrate another passing year with my friends. We had dinner at California Pizza Kitchen and had a fantastic time karaoking at HMC. I haven't seen too much of my high school friends recently as for some reason life keeps getting in the way so it was great celebrating with them and my work friends. Matt gave me the best gift of the night, though. Brandi was home for an unexpected visit so I got a Brandi surprise for my birthday. :) Lance even agreed to wear the "matching" shirts that we bought last week at Ward after our birthday/Valentine's dinner. There was only a little complaining. For some reason, though, Lance and Brandi both thought that I should've been wearing the Decepticon shirt instead.

1 comment:

brandizzle said...

haha OP
it was fun times! i'm glad my unexpected visit coincided with your birthday celebration. what more can you want for your birthday, crab cakes and karaoke?! yay!