Friday, July 18, 2008

I think I'm in love...

[Note: I was gonna post this earlier but I didn't want to interrupt my San Francisco Series. However, I'm just so excited that I'm pausing the series to share the happy news.]
A new boy has entered my life. I think I'm in love with him. He's possibly the cutest boy that I've ever met. He's only two days old but already he has won my heart. It's been a hectic week. My best friend went into labor on Tuesday evening and her son arrived on Wednesday morning so Lance and I have been at the hospital a few times this week. But yes, I love him. I came home from the hospital on Wednesday and realized that I didn't just think he was cute but that I loved him. I want to buy him stuff and knit him stuff and teach him stuff and provide him with lots of language opportunities. In fact, I plan to teach him to say, "No, mommy, I think Aunty Kat's right," as soon as possible.

No comments: