Wednesday, March 29, 2006

One year...

Wow, it's been one year of being married...amazing how fast time went by. Our anniversary was on Sunday, but we haven't done much to celebrate it. In fact, the top layer of our wedding cake is still in our freezer, waiting to be eaten. We came home from DC and Philly Sunday evening and I fell asleep in the middle of dinner so we didn't eat the cake. And now I'm sick, so we still didn't eat the cake. We'll eat it by the end of the week, though, sick or not. And we're going to try to eat lunch at Pacific Beach sometime this week. :)

Anyway, it's been a wonderful year. I love my husband and I love being married. We have so much fun together. Even doing things like washing the dishes is enjoyable, as long as we're doing it together.

I guess I don't have a lot to say about my first year of marriage other than it's been wonderful. That's enough, really. It's been wonderful.

No comments: