Saturday, March 04, 2006

Week's End

Thank goodness the week is over. It was a hard week, an emotionally draining week. Work has been crazy for weeks and I need a break. I know you're not supposed to "take it home with you" but how can you not? How can you tell a parent something that no parent should ever have to hear and not go home emotionally drained? I used to think that when it was my time to have a kid, I would want a girl. But, y'know, after working with kids who have so many challenges in their life, I'd feel blessed to just have a healthy kid.

Anyway, weekends are fantastic. They rejuvenate you and help you get through the week. Well, except for last weekend but as a result of that I had a tantrum last Sunday. Anyway. Where was I going with this? Oh yeah. Weekends are great. We finally got our wedding album today and it looks fantastic! And the parent albums are so cute and I'm looking forward to giving it to them. And since we have our album now, we also have the proofs of the pictures that we really liked and all of our negatives.

I'm seeing Trina tonight and that should be fun. Oh! And Jaime's home! Yea! We're going out tomorrow and hopefully it'll be sunny. Or at least not rainy. It's good to have her home. Where was I going with this blog? Oh yeah.

Weekends are great.

No comments: